Greg Noel Hack Sites

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!mike at BMD70 utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!mike at BMD70
Wed Jan 6 21:20:59 AEST 1982

From:      Michael Muuss <mike at BMD70>
Would everybody who is running the "Greg Noel Hack" Long Leader
code on their UNIX system please review their mapping tables.
I find that there are an anoying number of VDH hosts that will not
talk to our new UNIX site:

HOST BRL-BMD,		3/29,SERVER,UNIX,PDP11,[BMD70]

If you need a Host/Imp combination for your tables, feel free to use
1/29, which is a VDH here that we don't plan to be using for a while.

			Thanks for your attention!
				-Mike