_allegra_176_withdraw_arachnet_name

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!ihnss!houxi!houxd!houxc!hound!houti!houxt!houxs!houxm!houxr!washdc utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!ihnss!houxi!houxd!houxc!hound!houti!houxt!houxs!houxm!houxr!washdc
Mon Jan 11 11:30:12 AEST 1982

1. I tried typing "f-" as a reply to the More? in readnews, and got an error:
Bad option string "withdrew"
   Any suggestions for this bug?

2. Reason for objecting to ARACHNET when ARACHNE just got there first
isn't just proprietary-ness - aside form the issue of courtesy,
there's no point in confusing people just so we get a nicer name.

3. NEWSNET is also a good name -- or even NETNEWS??

             Regards;         Bill ; houxt!govern