graphics/IP/devices

utzoo!decvax!pur-ee!aef utzoo!decvax!pur-ee!aef
Fri Jan 15 12:30:37 AEST 1982

I need some information about drivers available for UNIX (probably
either 11's or Vax's) to support devices such as Comtal systems,
the Vision/One system, Ramtek displays, Genisco display systems,
as well as other systems used in image processing/graphics work.

I do not need the drivers now, just information on whether people have
already produced such things.  Also, I would like information on general
IP/Graphics support software packages that have been written.  We would
be willing to pay if the product is good.

Either respond to me electronically at "pur-ee!aef" or directly via
USPS or Ma Bell at:

		Art Feather
		Shell Development Co
		P.O. Box 481
		Houston TX 77001
		(713) 663-2335

Many thanks for any information you can give me.