Available Cross compilers

utzoo!decvax!ittvax!swatt utzoo!decvax!ittvax!swatt
Tue Mar 2 14:08:39 AEST 1982

I'm sure everyone is tired of this, but I would like to assemble as
complete a list as I can of all the vendors who supply cross compilers,
cross assemblers, simulators, etc., for popular microprocessors.  If
you reply to me (NOT, pray, to the network!!!), I will post the results.

I am interested in commercial vendors who will support their stuff,
but if people will tell me about various freebies, I will post that
information as well.

I suggest a form of:

	Vendor:			Name of Company
	location/phone/etc:	How to get ahold of them, contact name
	language:		What it parses
	u-processor(s):		For what it produces code
	Host(s):		On what (machine(s)/system(s)) it runs
	Cost:			source/binary fees

Thanks,

	Alan S. Watt
	[decvax!]ittvax!swatt