Request for HAKMEM

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!mhtsa!ihnss!cbosg!teklabs!tekmdp!azure!randals utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!mhtsa!ihnss!cbosg!teklabs!tekmdp!azure!randals
Mon Mar 1 09:09:53 AEST 1982

I just vgrepped through the USENET distribution of the MIT Jargon
Dictionary, and noticed a reference to "HAKMEM", also known as
MIT AI Memo 239 (February 1972).  I'd like to know if someone in
the MITland (or the ARPAland in general) can send me a copy of
this memo... it sounds like there might be some interesting stuff
in there.

My uucp address is
	...!ucbvax!teklabs!tekmdp!randals

Thanks (in advance)...

Randal L. Schwartz
Tektronix Microcomputer Development Products
Beaverton, Oregon (ORR-i-gun, not awww-ree-GONE!!!)

[P.S.  "vgrep" ==> "visual GREP"; that is, "scan for good stuff with eyeballs"]