ms diagnostic

utzoo!decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc utzoo!decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc
Wed Mar 24 11:12:58 AEST 1982

	Twice today users who have done "nroff -ms ...." have received
	the message

		"out of temp file space".

	Does anyone know what this means or what temp file is set up by
	the ms macros? Our disk partitions all have space.  The fullest
	(/usr filesystem) is 81% full and has 10 Mbytes left.  Our root
	filesystem (where /tmp is) is 57% full with 3.5 Mbytes left.  I
	can't believe that ms needs multi-megabyte temporary files.

	Mark Callow  ({decvax!}ittvax!qumix!msc)
	Qume Corp.