CTS on DZ-11 - final word

utzoo!decvax!microsof!uw-beaver!cornell!vax135!ariel!hou5f!hou5b!hou5c!hou5e!hou5a!jhc utzoo!decvax!microsof!uw-beaver!cornell!vax135!ariel!hou5f!hou5b!hou5c!hou5e!hou5a!jhc
Thu Apr 21 21:59:00 AEST 1983

Re: Jazzy at AEROSPACE's comments on CTS and DTR on DZ-11s

CTS is a DCE-supplied signal; DTR a DTE-supplied one.

My DZ-11 User's Guide says that DTR and RTS are jumpered
together, and that programming can indeed make use of the RTS
line (footnote to page 1-9). It does not say how this can
be done.

This does not solve my flow control problem (see later
posting for full details).

				Jonathan Clark
				ABI Holmdel
				[houx*|ariel]!hou5a!jhc