ct

lauren at lbl-csam lauren at lbl-csam
Tue Aug 30 14:19:21 AEST 1983

From:  Lauren Weinstein <vortex!lauren at lbl-csam>

Greetings.  Does anybody out there have a version of the "ct"
(call terminal) program for 4.1/4.2?  The only versions I've
ever seen of this program have been running on USG Unix systems.
In case you've never seen it, "ct", takes a designated phone number,
hangs up on the user, then calls him or her back.  After the
connection is made, the user may login normally.

If 4.1/4.2 versions don't exist, I suppose I'll hack up a copy of
"cu" to provide the same functionality.  However, I wanted to
check first.  Thanks.

--Lauren--