[James E. Kulp <jek at SCRC-VIXEN>: [Jonathan Payne <jpayne at bbn-vax>: Suspending login shell]]

rehmi at umcp-cs.UUCP rehmi at umcp-cs.UUCP
Wed Aug 24 09:22:01 AEST 1983

I did something like this once with first mpx files, and then with ipc when
all the various filesystem-trashing mpx bugs crawled out of the woodwork
onto me. They pseudo-worked, but still have many bugs, and it seems easier
to do with pseudo-ttys. Or, leave your terminal logged in overnight :-) !

There was one cute crock in the mpx code where I went to read kmem to do
something like ioctl(mpxfd, FIONREAD, &i) to see if there was anything to
read on the mpx file. Well, it *was* cute at the time!

					-rehmi--

By the fork, spoon, and exec of The Basfour.

Arpa:   rehmi.umcp-cs at udel-relay
Uucp:...!harpo!seismo!umcp-cs!rehmi
     ...!{allegra,brl-bmd}!umcp-cs!rehmi