Bug in 4.1BSD C library "printf" (actually _doprnt)

chris at umcp-cs.UUCP chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sun Aug 7 21:11:24 AEST 1983

There seems to be a bug in the floating point conversion routines
for printf.  Specifically, I've seen a "%1.0f" format generate
"10" several times.  I suspect this happens when 9.<something>
gets rounded up.

Has anyone else seen this bug?  Does anyone have a fix?  (Vax
assembly -- especially floating point -- is not my forte.)

				- Chris
--
In-Real-Life:	Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci
UUCP:		{seismo,allegra,brl-bmd}!umcp-cs!chris