exec()

charliep at tekgds.UUCP charliep at tekgds.UUCP
Tue Aug 2 06:46:31 AEST 1983

I looked all over the code for exec in /sys/sys/sys1.c to try to
see where control is actually transferred to the new image in
memory.  I found everything else but what I was looking for.
Then I convinced somebody else with more experience to take
a look and he couldn't find it either.

Q. Where IS control transferred to the new image?

A. (will be posted if there are others who are also interested).

Please send your suggestions to me via mail.

Charles Perkins
Graphic Design Systems
Tektronix

PS.  Why do people write code as if they thought others enjoyed the
     challenge of figuring out what it does?  I like treasure hunts and
     clues too, but I have work to accomplish!  Responses to net.flame!