sleep()

rehmi at umcp-cs.UUCP rehmi at umcp-cs.UUCP
Mon Aug 8 23:43:01 AEST 1983

I hacked over worm once to use the ipcmessagewait() thingy for 60th
sleeps, and it is much more fun now... All you need say is
ipcmessagewait(ALLPORTS, x), where ALLPORTS is -1 and x in milliseconds.

By the way, if anybody wants the new worm, let me know...

There was also '#ifdef LUCAS' in the ~4.1c kernel for a syscall called nap()
which'll do 60ths. I thought it so bizarre that I fell out of my chair
laughing.

--
	By the fork, spoon, and exec of The Basfour.

Arpa:   rehmi.umcp-cs at udel-relay
Uucp:...{allegra,seismo}!umcp-cs!rehmi