f4p compiler wanted

SIARKIEWICZ at RADC-TOPS20.ARPA SIARKIEWICZ at RADC-TOPS20.ARPA
Tue Aug 30 04:45:28 AEST 1983

From:  Emilie Jones Siarkiewicz <SIARKIEWICZ at RADC-TOPS20.ARPA>

Does anyone out there have a Fortran f4p compiler that runs
under Bell Version 7, or know of anyone that does?  What is the
availability, cost, etc?

We are trying to get a Fortran interface for our IDM500 database
machine that we have hooked up to our PDP-11/45 running UNIX Version 7.
The only one available  (that we know of) is from INCO, Inc, and
is written in f4p. (INCO is running their f4p under PWB on a PDP-11/70.)

Emilie Siarkiewicz
-------