"SOFTOOL AND RCS"

RTXENM at AMES-TSS.ARPA RTXENM at AMES-TSS.ARPA
Fri Aug 26 09:34:00 AEST 1983

Re: RCS and Softool

I just got the RCS to make and recommend it in comparison to the SCCS.
cak at purdue noted the source.

Softool is a company in Goleta, CA (a suburb of Santa Barbara near the Univ.).
I looked into getting their product some time ago.  They are basically oriented
toward an IBM market place with other OSes coming later.  I don't know if they
came around to the UNIX market place yet but you can given them a call using
SB information (805 area code).  Most of their software is written in "portable
FORTRAN" and they might have their own structured FORTRAN now.  Price: $$$$$K

--eugene miya
  NASA ARC
------