UC 1.4

rconn%brl at sri-unix.UUCP rconn%brl at sri-unix.UUCP
Fri Dec 30 15:48:53 AEST 1983

From:      Rick Conn <rconn at brl>

A new version of UC is now on SIMTEL20 in MICRO:<UNIX.CPM>.  Version 1.4
corrects a minor bug in which UC created an empty uc.log file even when
instructed not to perform logging to disk.  I sent a copy to Ted to be
posted to net.sources on USENET.  I am only running UC on a UNIX SYSTEM V,
so I can't guarantee its performance on other UNIX implementations.  It has
compiled and run successfully on JHU UNIX, however, when the SYSTEM III
flag was used with the compiler.

Enjoy!

	Rick