Bus speeds.

jdb at mordor.UUCP jdb at mordor.UUCP
Sat Dec 17 03:18:29 AEST 1983

There's a nice description of the UNIBUS in the back of the 1976
PDP-11 Peripherals Handbook.  I can't speak from practical experience
(my work is principally software) but I found it to be extremely
useful in understanding how the UNIBUS and its devices work.

By the way, the 1976 Peripherals Handbook is a real gem in other ways
too.  (Be *sure* to get the year right.  Even though it is slipping out
of date, 1976 was the last year that this handbook was really decent.
The editions from the immediately following years are virtually useless.)
--
	John Bruner (S-1 Project, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
	MILNET: jdb at s1-c	UUCP: ...!decvax!decwrl!mordor!jdb