UNIX System V emulation for 4.2BSD

gwyn%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP gwyn%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Dec 20 20:44:41 AEST 1983

From:      Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn at brl-vld>

All those who have sent tapes to be held until the 4.1cBSD version of
the BRL UNIX System V user/programmer environment was upgraded to a
4.2BSD version:  I expect to mail your distributions next week after
initial user testing.

Those who have the 4.1cBSD kit:  If you're going to run 4.2BSD, you
should get the upgraded version; there were several changes.

Everyone else:  If you are seriously interested in having a UNIX System
V environment running on top of your VAX 4.2BSD and do not have a copy
of the blurb I sent out, I will send the description on request.

{decvax, esquire, research, unc}!brl-bmd!gwyn for you USENET folks.