C cross referencer request

Mark Callow msc at qubix.UUCP
Tue Dec 20 12:21:59 AEST 1983

The System V program "cxref" will compile and run with only one tiny
change under both 4.1bsd and 4.2bsd.  It looks for /bin/sort.  On
bsd systems it's /usr/bin/sort.

Personally I find that Berkeley's ctags(1) program serves most of the
purposes for which I used to use cross-references and it's much easier
than thumbing through printed listings and typing file names.
--
>From the Tardis of Mark Callow
msc at qubix.UUCP,  decwrl!qubix!msc at Berkeley.ARPA
...{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!qubix!msc, ...{ittvax,amd70}!qubix!msc