new Unix neophytes newsgroup

P. Tucker Withington ptw at vaxine.UUCP
Tue Jun 7 22:54:47 AEST 1983

My original thought was that unix-neophytes would give wizards a place to wax
eloquent on their expertise and neophytes a place to commiserate over their
buffoonery.  Presumably, neophytes *could* help each other, as they are bound
to eventually figure things out, although not in the same order or time.

It appears now that the unix neophyte does not exist (at least the original
who was the cause of all this brouhaha is not).  If it is not useful to
separate the two levels of discussion, I withdraw my suggestion.

				       --Tucker (ptw at vaxine.UUCP)