net.sources

MEDINETS at RU-GREEN.ARPA MEDINETS at RU-GREEN.ARPA
Fri Jun 10 23:06:40 AEST 1983

	Hi there. I am very nex to Unix and I saw a mention of net.sources
   and became interested.  The machine that I am working on has absoulutely
   no source code thereby making it hard for me to either learn or modify
   things.  Can anybody give me some info on this tidbit?

           David Medinets, the boy *wondering*, so-to-be the man *pondering*
                                                aspiring Unix-wizard
-------