The Security of UNIX - the proposed unix-security

alt%aids-unix at sri-unix.UUCP alt%aids-unix at sri-unix.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 15:41:00 AEST 1983

From:  Howard Alt <alt at aids-unix>

I am just trying to promote discussion on "How to keep a limited
distribution mailing list that everyone wants to read, limited."
A serious problem.  I was talking the idea over with a friend of
mine, and he recommended the "Only people that *I* know are going
to be allowed".  The problem with this approach is that the list
will be too limited to be of very much use.
	Howard.

PS yes, I used to be alt at utexas-11...  now, I am in the "real" world.