backlog

unix-wizards-request%brl-vgr at sri-unix.UUCP unix-wizards-request%brl-vgr at sri-unix.UUCP
Wed Jun 8 23:58:11 AEST 1983

From:      Mike Muuss <unix-wizards-request at brl-vgr>

The other day I FTP'ed in the backlog of un-sent messages
which had been accumulating at SRI-CSL....  They totaled
about 800 Kbytes, and printed out, it was a stack of paper
two inches high.

Right now I still harbor the idea of trying to dole out the
"interesting" messages in the backlog, possibly in special
"digests", just to catch up, but I am loath to transmit more
than a few dozen Kbytes/day for fear of filling disks and
such like.  Any comments?
				Best,
				 -Mike