DEC UNIX, a correction

scw%ucla-locus at cepu.UUCP scw%ucla-locus at cepu.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 07:51:00 AEST 1983

From:  Steve Woods <cepu!scw at ucla-locus>

	RE:Article-I.D.: decvax.114

	Steve Woods made a few minor errors in his report on DEC supporting
	.
	.
	.
	*UNIX is a ...
I was working from my (not very readable) notes and I hearby appoligise for
any errors in my statments. The numbers that I gave were from memory (faulty)
but I believe that I had them correct (remember this was a biased group). I did
however get a rise out of someone at DEC (a real lunker as they say in the
fish biz) which got some real info to the list. Thanks Armondo.
<scw>

*U...