xxx is a trademark of yyy

Dave Mason mason at utcsrgv.UUCP
Mon Jun 20 01:56:28 AEST 1983

I'm not sure I agree that only adjectives can be trademarked, I believe that
the golden arches people have something like "The Quarter Pounder" trademarked
(which allows them to put substantially less than the 4 oz of sawdust that you
would expect by the name)...This so disgusted me that I stopped my annual
pilgrimage to taste what the masses eat. I think this discussion belongs
elsewhere, but I wasn't sure where. .../Dave (..!linus!utzoo!utcsrgv!mason)