Termcap/curses info request - (nf)

utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!ariel!hou5f!hou5b!hou5c!hou5e!hou5a!hou5d!hogpc!houxm!ihnp4!ixn5c!inuxc!pur-ee!ks utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!ariel!hou5f!hou5b!hou5c!hou5e!hou5a!hou5d!hogpc!houxm!ihnp4!ixn5c!inuxc!pur-ee!ks
Sun May 8 18:31:21 AEST 1983

#N:ecn-ec:500026:000:489
ecn-ec!ks    May  8 13:18:00 1983

Does anyone have a complete description of all the different
options used in termcap settings?  I have a new homebrew terminal
and vi gets confused on occasion.  The termcap I am using has
so many options set, I am never quite sure which does what.
The complexity of curses has discouraged me from looking
for the details in the sources.  Perhaps someone has already
compiled a listing of all the options.......

			Kirk Smith
			Purdue EE
			{decvax,ucbvax,purdue,inuxc,icalqa}!pur-ee!ks