disk info request

utzoo!decvax!harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxj!mhuxa!houxm!ihnp4!spanky!burl!duke!mcnc!ncsu!msdc!paul utzoo!decvax!harpo!eagle!mhuxt!mhuxj!mhuxa!houxm!ihnp4!spanky!burl!duke!mcnc!ncsu!msdc!paul
Wed May 4 17:41:09 AEST 1983

We're looking for the differences between the Emulex-supplied
Fujitsu Eagle disk on a VAX 750 versus a DEC RA81 disk on an
existing UDA-50 controller. As far as I can tell, these drives
offer roughly the same capacity. The basic drive speed seems
to favor the Eagle but the buffering and queuing of the UDA-50
may offset that. List prices are roughly equal and both are
touted as supported by DEC field service. We are, of course,
running 4.1 BSD. Please mail any comments, requests, or any
useful-information to:

	...decvax!duke!mcnc!msdc!paul
or (gasp) the USPS
	Medical Systems Development Corp
	P.O. Box 26022
	Atlanta, Ga.  30335

I'll summarize to the net after a week or so.
Thanks.
	Paul Manno