Writer's Workbench Info Sought

utzoo!decvax!wivax!linus!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!brunix!rayssd!hxe utzoo!decvax!wivax!linus!genrad!wjh12!foxvax1!brunix!rayssd!hxe
Fri May 6 16:02:59 AEST 1983

     Does anyone in netland know the status of the Writers  Work-
bench  (a set of programs written primarily by Lorinda Cherry and
Nina Macdonald)?  Has it been released?  Is it running under Sys-
tem  III or System V?  Does anyone have a pre-release copy of it?
Is Ms. Cherry out there?  I was told there would be a mass  mail-
ing  when it was released, but we get left out of everything so I
wouldn't be surprised if this, too, passed us by.
(We have Diction and Style, thank you, from 4.1 BSD)

     Please send any information to Heather Emanuel at:

  ...!allegra!rayssd!hxe
  ...!decvax!brunix!rayssd!hxe

                As they say, "Thanks in Advance!"