In search of the Mythical 4.2bsd

utzoo!watmath!watdaisy!arwhite utzoo!watmath!watdaisy!arwhite
Wed May 4 17:43:35 AEST 1983

Well, its been a long time now since we were first told that we could expect
4.2 by such and such a time.  Is there anybody out there right now who really
knows just what its status currently is, and what a reasonable estimate of
when it will turn up for real users is?  I mean it really makes a difference
to some software projects if it will turn up in the next month or two; or it
will be towards the end of the year.  There seem to be a lot of places around
which have 4.1a or some variant; I take it there is no offical distribution
of this?