Berkeley Flame and AT&T - (nf)

notes at ucbcad.UUCP notes at ucbcad.UUCP
Wed Nov 23 16:55:25 AEST 1983

#R:seismo:-40200:ucbcad:21300004:000:472
ucbcad!kalash    Nov 16 09:49:00 1983

	Not that I disagree with the substance of O'Dell's other comments, but I
	think it's worth pointing out that here at Berkeley there was (and is still?)
	a long-standing program of support from Bell Labs for talented students to
	study at Berkeley.

 For what it is worth, that program is now suspended. Since the AT&T breakup,
Bell Labs isn't sure how/what will be paying for the program (that is at least
the reason I have been given).

			Joe Kalash
			kalash at berkeley