uucp question

shawn%mit-dspg at BRL.ARPA shawn%mit-dspg at BRL.ARPA
Fri Nov 18 23:43:16 AEST 1983

I have the following wishes for uucp:

	1)	to be able to print what's queued, in a reasonable
		way, and to be able to know what's going where,
		and how big it is. (without doing an ls /usr/spool/uucp).
	2)	to be able to cancel a request, without haveing to
		use grep, cat, and rm.
	3)	to be able to have something to run at night, as a
		batch daemon, (run by say, cron), and warn me of
		any errors uucp had during the day, and mail me
		the error string.

If this has been done, or any of the above has been done, I would
be VERY happy to be alerted to it. (and very thankful). Else, in
a fiew weeks, I will set apon the tasks myself.

			Thanks In advance,
			  -Shawn