Calling Fortran from C

scottb at iddic scottb at iddic
Tue Nov 1 11:00:50 AEST 1983

I'm looking for some information on calling fortran routines from C programs.
This is more attractive than taking all of our terminal drivers that are
written in fortran and converting them to C.  We'd also prefer not to write
in fortran.  We are running 4.1 bsd on a Vax 780.  Please send info to me
directly as I don't read this news group as a rule.  If interest warrants
I'll sumarize to the net.  Thanks in advance.

Scott Bigger
Tektronix, Inc.
{decvax,pur-ee,etc...}!teklabs!iddic!scottb