macro-assembler needed

jwa at lanl-a.UUCP jwa at lanl-a.UUCP
Wed Nov 30 07:26:08 AEST 1983

Gary Harkin at Montana State University contacted me to see if I knew of
a macro-assembler running under Unix.  As I don't and as MSU is not on the
net I told him I would post this request for him.

If you have or know of such an assembler you can contact me via mail at:

 internet:  jwa at lanl
     uucp:  {pur-ee!purdue | harpo!floyd!cmcl2 | ucbvax!lbl-csam} !lanl-a!jwa

You can contact Gary directly at (406) 994-5978.

			   Thanks,

				 Wayne Anderson

P.S.  Obtaining a macro-assembler will allow Gary to run 4.2 starting in
December.  Otherwise, they will have to run VMS the rest of the year.  No
flames about assembly language programming please.