announcing fa.laser-lovers

Richard Furuta furuta at uw-beaver
Mon Nov 14 15:53:26 AEST 1983

I have created a new fa. group named fa.laser-lovers.  This group will
receive messages sent to the Arpanet mailing list names
laser-lovers at Washington.  A certain amount of interest in receiving this
group has been expressed through messages in net.unix-wizards.  I polled the
current membership of laser-lovers and the overall concensus was strongly
against setting up a two way list.  I think this one way redistribution is
the most acceptable solution for all involved.

If you want to post material to fa.laser-lovers, you may mail it to
	...uw-beaver!laser-lovers
To reach uw-beaver, route your message through decvax!uw-beaver,
ihnp4!uw-beaver, tektronix!uw-beaver, or ucbvax!lbl-csam!uw-beaver.

Laser-lovers mail tends to be somewhat sporatic so don't be worried if
several weeks seems to go by between exchanges.  One of the reasons I felt
it would be better to make this a fa. group rather than a net. group was the
sporatic nature of message traffic.

If you have any comments, please send them to me directly as I don't really
have the time or energy to keep up with netnews these days.

			--Rick

			...decvax!uw-beaver!furuta (uucp)
			...ucbvax!lbl-csam!uw-beaver!furuta
			...ihnp4!uw-beaver!furuta