termcap for Datamedia 3052

cdl at mplvax.UUCP cdl at mplvax.UUCP
Thu Nov 17 10:28:51 AEST 1983

I have been trying to exercise the fancy features of my DM3052, which is
a cross between a DM3025 and a VT52.  I can get everything to
work except insert/delete line.  My reading of termcap(5) plus snooping
through /etc/termcap has led me to the following for 'add line':
Unfortunately, my reading of the terminal's manual
Any ideas of how to put the delay in the right place?
	Carl Lowenstein		{ucbvax, philabs}|sdcsvax!mplvax!cdl
	Marine Physical Lab, U.C. San Diego