Europe UNIX users group info request

Teus Hagen teus at mcvax.UUCP
Tue Nov 15 05:24:33 AEST 1983

The address of the European UNIX group is important enough to be
on the net.
The central address for the European UNIX systems User Group (EUUG):
	EUUG secr (full time staff)
	Owles Hall
	Buntingford
	Herts SG9 9PL
	England
	tel: +44 763 73039
Several countries have their National Groups as f.i. NLUUG (dutch group),
EUUG-S (Sweden), DKUUG (Denmark), AFUU (French), UKUUG (Great Britain),
SUUG (Swiss).
For Germany contact the University of Dortmund or Karlsruhe,
for Italy the University of Pisa, for Austria the University of Vienna,
for Finland the University of Tempera.
We have some problems in Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Greece.

For all addresses the easiest way is to contact the main body first (EUUG).
Upto we found some vendor to provide us with some machine, the only way to
contact the EUUG via the net is as mcvax!euug.
--
	Teus Hagen	Center for Math., Comp. Science (CMCS)
			formerly Math. Centre (MC)