-ms or -mm macro package ?

PAD Powell[Admin] padpowell at wateng.UUCP
Fri Oct 7 22:51:51 AEST 1983

I have a substantially better (documented) version of the -me macros
that I want to try on ditroff before I turn them loose.  One of the
advantages of the macros is the ability to only partially load the
needed macros, or to load all of them at once.
For example,
the first use of a paragraphine macro will load all of the paragraphing things.
In addition, it will set up the page.
The .Lp macro will load paragraphing macros.
The macros are kept in a directory, with the name of the macros corresponding
to the name of the file they are in.  I have strived to put in line explanationsof the macros in the macro files.  I have even tried to explain why various
macros do various things.

Patrick Powell