Emacs on 4.2

chris at umcp-cs.UUCP chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sun Oct 9 03:14:57 AEST 1983

I have been told (by the guy who did the 4.1c code, Chris Kent) that my
version of Emacs/mchan.c does not run under 4.2 (yes, they changed things
again).  Since I don't have 4.2 it's hard for me to say what needs doing.
For the Emacs diehards out there:  look at the signal stuff, and the
ttyaccept/ttyconnect code; that's what doesn't work.  To unix-wizards:
can anyone come up with a definitive list of 4.1c/4.2 differences?

--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris.umcp-cs at UDel-Relay