Unix philosophy

ron%brl-vgr at sri-unix.UUCP ron%brl-vgr at sri-unix.UUCP
Mon Sep 19 11:06:19 AEST 1983

From:      Ron Natalie <ron at brl-vgr>

Your solution to the games problem was already suggested but the
problem was with games that you could not modify the source to.

If you think small is beautiful why are you running V7?  We are
running a V6 based system with V7 file systems crafted in (but
it still supports V6 ones too) and the Berkeley TCP/IP implementation
backported (we gotta be on the net) but without such attrosities
as systems that won't run on small PDP-11's or funny multiplexed
files or packet drivers or protocol machines...

-Ron