NU Machine

Jeffrey%office-6 at BRL.ARPA Jeffrey%office-6 at BRL.ARPA
Tue Sep 27 01:43:00 AEST 1983

Would anyone knowing the whereabouts of the (MIT) NU Machine please
send me a note.  Actually, I am trying to get a picture of

   1) the technology embodied in the NU system
   2) current applications (if any) of the machine
   3) future uses of the machine
   4) the various businesses and/or other institutions which
      may be using the machine or developing it or evaluating it.

I thought that Western Digital has licensed the technology from
MIT.  Maybe TI is even involved.   I would appreciate all