yacc(1) bug ???

rcj at burl.UUCP rcj at burl.UUCP
Wed Apr 25 08:02:03 AEST 1984

I agree totally that the 1000 token number limit is a reasonable
restriction; that is why my MR was filed against the documentation
and not the program.  All I want is for users to be aware of the
problem -- whether the documentation or the program warns them is
of little concern to me because I strongly believe in the ancient
epithet that has become famous here.  It even has its own acronym:

RTFM -- "Read The F*ing Manual!!"
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd clyde ]!burl!rcj