"Re: Undocumented Stuff" - (nf)

liberte at uiucdcs.UUCP liberte at uiucdcs.UUCP
Sat Apr 14 03:33:00 AEST 1984

#R:hocda:-38700:uiucdcs:13700052:000:675
uiucdcs!liberte    Apr 13 11:33:00 1984

/**** uiucdcs:net.unix-wizar / basser!kvm /  6:52 pm  Apr 10, 1984 ****/
All this heated "I've found something neat that nobody told us about"
is grotesque.  I take great delight in deleting undocumented sooterkins
from our libraries and watching those who like the mystique of something
picked up by word-of-mouth squirm and froth at the mouth.

Alternatively, you could do a little more work and document these
"sooterkins" and watch more people squirm with delight.

UNIX, like adventure, makes discovery fun, but wondering around for hours
lost in the dungeon is *not* fun, or even profitable.

Daniel LaLiberte