RM02 Driver needed for Sys III 11/44

chris at umcp-cs.UUCP chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sat Apr 21 07:05:15 AEST 1984

Well, if the way we have our new Emulex configured is really an "rm02",
then all you need to do is pretend it's an RM03 or RM05 with a different
size & number of sectors per track.  It wasn't hard to change the 4.1
driver for a new 48sec/trk drive [the ``hard'' part for us was setting
thing up so that we could keep our RP06s as NOBADSECT disks while still
using the bad sector forwarding code for our RM02s; I made it a config
file option].
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci (301) 454-7690
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris.umcp-cs at CSNet-Relay