4.2 progressive or dead end

John Quarterman jsq at ut-sally.UUCP
Mon Apr 16 13:40:48 AEST 1984

I did not say the "brouhaha about signals in 4.2" is unwarranted.  I said
perhaps sometimes there is a good reason for an incompatible change;
all you have done is assert that the change was, in fact, incompatible.

If you think I'm going to take sides in a religious war in UNIX-WIZARDS,
you are mistaken.  I would appreciate it if you would not misrepresent me.
--
John Quarterman, CS Dept., University of Texas, Austin, Texas
jsq at ut-sally.ARPA, jsq at ut-sally.UUCP, {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!jsq