new 4.2 release?

byrne%TARTAN at CMU-CS-C.ARPA byrne%TARTAN at CMU-CS-C.ARPA
Fri Apr 27 15:17:36 AEST 1984

From:  Steve <byrne%TARTAN at CMU-CS-C.ARPA>

We've heard rumors about a secondary release of 4.2 from Berkeley with
many bug fixes, especially to the TCP/IP code.  Can anyone substantiate
these rumors?

steve

P.S.  Why we receive duplications on Unix-Wizards:  our site (and
maybe the whole Arpanet?) gets Info-Unix and Unix-Wizards as one
bboard.  People that post to both to get a wider audience will therefore
result in duplications for our one Unix-Wizards bboard.
-------