Software Development System Product Announcement

crm at rti-sel.UUCP crm at rti-sel.UUCP
Sat Aug 4 04:58:27 AEST 1984

Open letter to CCA:

Usenet is a network containing things of interest to UNIX-ers.  Product
announcements of products of interest to unix users certainly belong on
the net, especially since some of us may not be in close contact with the
announcement methods that cost money...

My reaction to reading a product announcement is to see if it is something
in which I am interested.  If so, I read it, and if not I 'n' it unmercifully.

I hope Art Z. is pleased with the personal image *he* is presenting.

(I *hate* censorship!)

Charlie Martin