Style question - how to kill process - (nf)

root at uiucuxc.UUCP root at uiucuxc.UUCP
Fri Aug 17 08:14:00 AEST 1984

#R:sri-arpa:-1244000:uiucuxc:31700007:000:649
uiucuxc!root    Aug 16 17:14:00 1984

Note to Martin Fouts ... get in touch with me sometime (I don't think
I can send mail to an ARPA site from here).   I don't have a good
answer to your question but would like to discuss the problems of
operator education for UNIX systems with you (and anybody else
interested too, for that matter).

Note to people who say UNIX isn't supposed to need operators ---
all production environments need operators, even if the produce is
grown in UNIX soil!!

Debbie Hudson
Systems Administrator
Computing Services Office