"Trivial" questions"

buck at NRL-CSS.ARPA buck at NRL-CSS.ARPA
Thu Aug 30 05:10:06 AEST 1984

From:  Joe Buck <buck at NRL-CSS.ARPA>

	Is there somewhere else OTHER than UNIX-WIZARDS where possible
	questions/answers for a UNIX genus of Trivial Pursuit could be
	dealt with...

As I understand it, such questions should go to INFO-UNIX, but multiple
postings seem common. Now that we Arpa folks get Usenet net.lang.c as
INFO-C, it now seems that I see three copies of each message rather than
two.

I know, I have an "n" key, but since everybody just replies to other messages,
often the subject line has little connection to the message.

Sorry about the flame,

-Joe