Question on VMS Vax 11-c

HAL.DOVE at ames-vmsb.ARPA HAL.DOVE at ames-vmsb.ARPA
Tue Aug 21 14:33:00 AEST 1984

Hopefully there is a bnch of people out there who have used VAX  11/c:

I am looking for implementations of stty, gtty, etc for VAX 11/c that
do the equivalent that unix does.  It would sure help converting unix
code to the vax11/c.  The stdio library and the few other functions
is not enough.  It is not too terribly easy to say turn off echo, or
allow single character interrupts from C on the vax.

Please send responses to me since my delay is a couple days for the
mailing lists...

Thanks
Mike
hal.dove at ames-vmsb