Trivia on Unix-Wizards...

HAL.DOVE at ames-vmsb.ARPA HAL.DOVE at ames-vmsb.ARPA
Thu Aug 30 06:05:00 AEST 1984

I personally think this is the right place for trivia on unix to be
discussed.  Who else is going to know the answers to these questions.

Since I have been on this list, I have not seen guidelines as to what
the content is restricted to, just unix.  And that definitely seemed
like unix material.

Questions like these add spice to the sometimes rather boring and drawn
out discussionson mailing lists in general.

If the message is boring, delete it.  I can go through lots of mail
rather quickly by just reading the subject, and killing it if not
pertinent.

But then again, I am going against my own rules here: I am contributing
to a discussions that may be long and boring, but hey, that is life.

Deep in Smog in the Silicon Valley,
Mike
hal.dove at ames-vmsb

------