Concerns Re UNIX Adventure Shell

gwyn at BRL-VLD.ARPA gwyn at BRL-VLD.ARPA
Mon Aug 20 12:04:49 AEST 1984

From:      Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn at BRL-VLD.ARPA>

If anyone substantially improves the "Adventure shell" I would like
to get the improved version sent back here.

In a way it is funny that there are concerns about making this GAME
foolproof.  I wrote it one evening as a cute JOKE; certainly it is
surprising to me that anyone would use this shell for real work.

This huge shell script could be sped up substantially by using the
"shell functions" of the latest Bourne or Korn shells (I think).